phillyphan78 phillyphan78 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 15, 2010

I leave, take a drive or a walk and think things through, it took me years and years to learn to control my temper, until I did it cost me money and relationships.

Best Answer

I don't think I have felt that level of anger at another person since I was very very young. But I do get less angry, and I practice being human and letting them be human. Can't always do it though.

Best Answer

breathe & juss make sure you dont harm anybody.<br />
it doesnt solve anything.. try to remember positive things<br />
&& that people that make you mad arent worth your time (:

Best Answer

Music soothes the savage beast.....

Best Answer

well,I try to control my anger and not let people see it. You can still control your anger without being walked all over. You just have to draw a line." Try saying to yourself, in your mind: "I am fire! I am ice!". Repeat for as long as it takes for you to calm down sufficiently. next time, when you get mad, just remember this quote: 'Those who anger you, conquer you.' <br />
so, It's basically saying that when you give someone the power to make you mad, or let it get to you, it's like they're controlling you.

Best Answer

I would like to smoke a bowl, but I cannot.

Best Answer

I walk away and phone one of my friends who will talk me through it and make me laugh. Hopefully then i will be able to return and discuss things sensibly!

Best Answer