Torishu Torishu 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 23, 2010

Make a sacrifice and offer it up.

Best Answer

I am not forced to do anything now. When I was a child I was forced to do things that I didn't like. When I was a child, I would tell myself,"No-one can touch who I am inside. No-one can change who I am inside, or make me anything but who I am". If your situation is like that and you are unable to leave, it is the truth, know that no one can touch you inside, unless you choose to let them in. If you are able to walk, run.

Best Answer

More often than not we are not really "forced" it is just something that is unpleasant but necessary. I do a lot of crap that I don't want to do but I do it because in the long run it is beneficial to me. So if you start by acknowledging that you are not really forced then you will not feel so powerless.

I just do my best to focus on getting it done and I try to put my feelings aside while doing it. Get it done and that is it.

Best Answer

You are strong and determined. No one can force you to do anything you do not want to do. We all go through change in our lives, you need to decide what is best for you, not what is best for someone else.

We have discussed the pressure I am getting from my G/F. I am doing what is best for me, not her.

Only the weak get forced into doing things and you are not weak.

Think what is best for YOU and take it from there.

Best Answer

Torishu unless it is imoral or illigal -- Do not be a Prat-- Do it, life is not allways what you want it to be.

Greetings to you Hierman ( where have you been ????? )

Best Answer

Protest

Best Answer

I don't do anything I don't want to do. But when you say forced it does sound a little criminal to me.

If someone hurt you report it please.

Best Answer

Grumble

Best Answer