KilluaGodspeed KilluaGodspeed 18-21, M 14 Answers May 20, 2012

Anything and everything I shouldn't.

Best Answer

Keep to myself and shut the world out.

Best Answer

Finding the right medication can really do the trick! Also a therepist to talk about anything you want. I have been on the right medication for over ten years now. Doing just fine and basically talk to my therepist about all the happy things in my life, since I am always in a good mood now.

Best Answer

how much would a therapist cost?

Best Answer

My insurance covers it. It is quite expensive. If you have ever been hosptilized sometimes you can get Medicad and medicare. Because most of the time they fix you up with further treatment. But I am not positive of that.

Best Answer

DANCE

Best Answer

Sometimes I talk to my mom or my brother about it. Or just try to deal with it somehow. But I've never turned to drugs or alcohol to deal with it.

Best Answer

think about what i can do to change things in my life. but all those things take time, so while i wait i do things i enjoy like art, music, writing. i might not know what i'm going to do with it yet, but i learn from doing it. good luck!

Best Answer

Relive a happy memory.

Best Answer

pretend i'm someone else

Best Answer