catboydale catboydale 22-25, M 8 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

friends who are nice enough to let me whine for hours and music. I always make playlists that reflect how I feel.

Then after a while of grieving I throw myself into activities to keep my mind distracted. Do things that are fun or go out and see people. It's hard at first but it really helps.

Best Answer

I obviously don't handle it well . All I can do is make sure I'm not gutted again like last time . I will not invest more than I can handle to lose next time . I never want to feel as devasted as i was this time again .

Best Answer

i cry and eat chocolates then i ask my mother or friends to stay with me through those crying spells so i wld get embarassed enough to stop.

Best Answer

Tums usually helps. If it doesn't go away, you might need to seek medical attention.

Best Answer

I'd be inclined to believe Pepto Bismol cures heart ache more than tums!

Best Answer

Touché...

Best Answer

MARGARITAS!

Best Answer

Lets go out and get some then! =^_^=

Best Answer

I would but you're a pro-lifer-er creationist...... it wouldn't go well :)

Best Answer

You just go drink the Margaritas first, and then you'll forget all about my moral views a couple drinks in, and then we'll get along fine. lol. We won't even want to bring it up.

Best Answer

AWWW you're sweet.

Best Answer

I try to be. >u<

Best Answer