Self pleasure. It really helps you relax and fall asleep.

Best Answer

lol i do that from time to time but didn't yet today for some reason....maybe i'll have to go look up something on the internet quick to get me going haha thanks tho

Best Answer

Trazadone

Best Answer

just looked it up...i'm sure that would work lol

Best Answer

Non addictive, no side effects-

Best Answer

both of those are rare with prescription medicine these days...that's good tho!!

Best Answer

Your lips to god's ears. I got some hair loss that begs to differ

Best Answer

Turning off all the lights helps. Just lay in bed and listen to my ipod.

Best Answer

It's the only time i drink beer. <br />
Something about it sends me to sleep for some reason lol.

Best Answer

i'm not too much of a drinker of alcohol but i bet some nice wine would help me out...
i used to smoke a lot of marijuana and i think i got used to it a little too much

Best Answer

I drink quite a lot :-P but I usually drink wine or vodka and they don't send me to sleep. My partner's a beer drinker though so I can always "borrow" some of his!

Best Answer

lol at least he shares

Best Answer

He doesn't get a choice lol! Either he shares or has a grumpy sleep deprived girlfriend the next day :-P

Best Answer

I change rooms, and read.

Best Answer

might have to do that but then i'd probably fall asleep with the light on that i would need to read lol....but yeah i agree reading and focusing on the small print can make you tired.....so i might go and give it a try

Best Answer

EIther that or, just change your position on the bed, sleep with your head at the opposite end of the bed, if this helps then it may be time to turn your mattress around

Best Answer

OMG finally i found people who have the same problem that i do/did with sleeping...i have tried everything possible.....3-4 nights a week i just can not seem to fall to sleep and stay a sleep, either i have to use the restroom or i need some water in the middle of the night ...its soo annoying. but i think i finally found my dream product....its called 5 stage sleep shot it natural and an easy shot bottle to drink down really fast....in like 30 minutes after i drink it im groggy -- go to my bed and sleep sound thru the night :)<br />
check out their site www.5stagesleepshot.com i think u can get a free sample..<br />
hope this helps someone cause it helped me.<br />
sara lee 

Best Answer

Thank you for the suggestion!

Best Answer

melatonin, benadryl, tryptophan

Best Answer

I sleep a bit faster then ever ....

Best Answer