Miserable in itself can include lonely, depressed, angry and so forth. It isn't specific by any means.
Frost119 Frost119 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Depression

Watch a funny video on YouTube !

Best Answer

listen to music, watch things online, I find it hard to talk to people, so usually doing things that are in that nature help me. Its not a 100% fix but it gives me some direction.

Best Answer

dont be silly r only 18-21??? what misery r u talking about? <br />
if u mean bored then do what ever to make u feel like another person (new emotions ) <br />
optimistic . and trust me dont get drunk because u will not be able to feel any thing ( drunk=lose feeling )

Best Answer

It was more of a general question to see how others respond to misery. Yes, I am only 21 but age has nothing to do with hard times. I don't mean any of this to sound rude, so please don't take it that way at all. I've got bills, medical bills, a mother going through hard time medically, no friends around, a mass amount of loneliness and no life. All of which added up tends to make one a tad miserable and anxious. But as I said, it was a general question to be used more like a study of sorts.

Best Answer

ok i am sorry.
im not going to say i understand because i will never know till i be in ur place.i am 21 too and i think my life is a living hell,and i dont like to c other ppl suffering or having problems. sorry again and i wish if i can help in any way.

Best Answer

It's no problem at all. Like I said, I certainly hope that didn't sound rude. I didn't wish it to at all. But thank you, I appreciate it and I hope your life gets better as well. It isn't fun to go through hell over and over.

Best Answer

Lifting some else up; despite my bitchiness on here, nothing makes me feel better than giving someone else a kind word or making them laugh. Also music and a good cry because it literally flushes out the toxic build-up and stress from your body. I know I feel better when I let it all out.

Best Answer

i get out and walk and maybe go to the gym, phone a friend or just watch my fav movie

Best Answer

i get shower and wear my best jean n t shirt...then i go out n smoke...

Best Answer

Eat,cry,shop

Best Answer

get drunk or listen to music

Best Answer