I listen to metal. It always cheers me up.

Best Answer

i like the way you think man right on

Best Answer

I like that. It strange because I listen to everything, but when I am depressed I listen to rock and metal. I have been listening to Offspring alot lately :)

Best Answer

Bring Me The Horizon used to cheer me up especially. Right now it's Acid Bath and Dax Riggs though.

Best Answer

Lamb of God and Dimmu Borgir for me lately have been working a treat ,i also play guitar or jump on the drums that makes me happy

Best Answer

noice. Lamb of God's new album's coming out on the 24th. Some of my friends don't really like Demon Burger but I really like the song Puritania.

Best Answer

Sometimes I look up new jokes online. I also found experience groups here on EP where others post jokes too cause they love to laugh. :-)

Best Answer

Hey you...what? are you playing hide n seek? I never see you anymore. :)

Best Answer

I am around. I dont see you online too. :-)

Best Answer

I talk to either one of two good close friends, even if we are talking about my problems we always end up laughing. When I am really down, no one, can't even talk so often come on here and cheer myself up.

Best Answer

I hear ya. Thats how I found EP. It has helped alot. But when I am really down...I am the same way. I go even further by shutting off my computer and cell. I know that is not good so I try not to do that anymore. This place has helped me alot.

Best Answer

It has, even just reading stories has been good. Takes my mind of my troubles. Cut back a bit cos was spending way too much time on here, but in general all good. I know about the phone, lucky my daughter answers it for me haha.

Best Answer

LOL...my stepdaugter would answer my phone and then hand it to me. Cant hide when the little one says "here...its for you"...and and does not take the phone away from her mouth when she says it. I used to answer the phone as a little kid and start talking jibberish. lol

Best Answer

I pretty much wallow

Best Answer

I do that for a bit at first. but then I feel that I need to do something to get myself out of the funk so I try to make myself laugh,.

Best Answer

I listen to music that brings back happy memories,watch funny videos or view funny tumblr blogs like http://funniest.1000notes.com/

Best Answer

If I can, I read my books. I always amuse myself lol. Loser!

Best Answer

I read alot of survival manuals. I am not sure why, but they seem to get my mind off of things.

Best Answer

Haha! Being prepared is never a bad thing!

Best Answer

Like I said..weird. I am not sure what I am preparing for, but I can make fire out of two sticks. lol honestly..I just find it interesting and sometimes wonder if I could survive if somthing happened.

Best Answer

Worse case scenario is that I can burn the books for warmth. haha

Best Answer

Watch 30 Rock and The Big Bang Theory :) and for catharsis, probably Death Metal :D

Best Answer

I am with you on 3rd rock and Big Bang Theory. Death Metal makes me hyper and want to get on my BMX bike and tear through the woods. You would think at 43 I would be doing something else...nope...still riding, climbing trees and falling out of them too. LOL. BTW I like the AVP pict. One of my favs..hope they make more.

Best Answer