Questionator Questionator 26-30 159 Answers Jun 4, 2011

Question of the Day

Smoking , I know they say it doesn't relieve stress but you've never seen me when I don't smoke . I'm a raving lunatic .

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Exercise and a nice long shower!!!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Poke snails in their eyes

Best Answer

I have to admit that I smoke, and I tend to smoke a lot when I'm really stressed. I know I need to find another way to handle it, though, because I've recently found out I'm pregnant. (Please, no bashing, because I am trying to quit)

Best Answer

Chat with friends on E/P.

Best Answer

I do the same :)

Best Answer

Listen to loud music, usually metal or the like. Today at work (pizza delivery, today was totally FUBAR), it was a rotation of Otep albums, going to buy something else tomorrow, some At the Gates if I can find it.

Best Answer

Sleep!

Best Answer

Smokin' ganja!! Wine and Newports...

Best Answer

best solution ever

Best Answer

I like to have sex.

Best Answer

Run or dance. When I dance, the world disappears and it's only the music and me. When I run, it's like the stress can't catch up to me, even if for a short while. The endorphens handle the rest.

Best Answer

Cry, listen to music, run, all of them together. Depends what kind of stress it is.

Best Answer

Just like me...I also add.I walk a lot or try to sit in calm,quiet place like park or botanic garden and relax myself relase my body and soul from tension.

Best Answer

mild zone stress -- clean vigorously<br />
medium zone stress -- go for a run<br />
danger zone stress -- blast out metal music and drum<br />
gets me happy :)

Best Answer

sex, tanning, working out.

Best Answer

SWIM!!!!!!

Best Answer

Exercise

Best Answer

I read books but most of the time, I watch films. Honestly, I'm a painstaker......<br />
I can easily cope and adapt situation..........

Best Answer

I garden, clean my house, go on the computer and do yoga. Sometimes I shop but I buy things I don't need causing myself more stress so I try to avoid that little habit. IAnd I really have the last few years for the most part.

Best Answer

If that's 'you' in your avatar, I'm immediately smitten by your smile and unadorned beauty.
Forgive me for being so forward.

Best Answer

I also have started smoking again, not much and not proud. Hope to find a friend to share thoughts with.

Best Answer

Friends are out there if u will make ur self available in the right places.

Best Answer

Talk to the dead. I hallucinated dead friends and relatives through a physical illness and although I know my mind was creating them through sleep deprivation (I think?) I found talking to them helped me to de-stress and cope with extreme pain. Perhaps imagining talking to someone you trust, (even if you don’t like them), is a way of dealing with stress? Talking to people in the real world doesn’t always help.

Best Answer

Alcohol and sleeping pills.

Best Answer