Candy1211 Candy1211 16-17, F 27 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Community

This is a social game that many people play when they are young. At some point, they either mature or feel the affects of it backfiring really badly. It is life.

Best Answer

Accept the fact that you're dealing with women :P

Best Answer

I'd distance myself from such a person. Don't need fake people in my life.

Best Answer

Kill them with kindness. Just smile. I had this happen to me recently and its unfortunate...I tell it how it is...

Best Answer

Call them out on it if you have proof. I have done it in the past and the look on her face was priceless!

Best Answer

If you hear of it, then you can talk to them and ask why if it really matters or else, let it be, they are not that worthed

Best Answer

It seems as nowadays, the answer is to make a Facebook status about it. -__-

Best Answer

hmm that i would call a "backstabber" but i don't mind it anyways

Best Answer

I behave as if I'm reading a magazine and I suddenly notice a photo of a gorgeous model in it.I like it when I see it,I ingore it when I don't see it,but certainly I always remain conscious of the fact that this nice photo I see, has a tremendous quantity of photoshop in it and lots of make up on the model.

Best Answer

just, be yourself.

Best Answer

I avoid them, like the plague. they always get found out, in the end. It happens enough times and they end up with no-one to talk to.

Best Answer

Confront the gossiper in the presence of the person who accused them of gossiping. Then the truth will surface.

Best Answer

when you are alone with them ask them why they are nice to your face but talk behind your back. Let them know how you feel. If you can try to forgive them. I would ask them why because that is where you can find out the real answer to your question.

Best Answer

I act very sarcastically with them and make sure they know why its done, its a better mind game than just confronting them with the whole situation, make sure they know you know what they are like, it will make them sweat

Best Answer

They're the worse kind of ******* and one whom I wouldn't want to be around.

Best Answer