We are sexual beings.....with that being said I realize as a female this is easier to deal with this situation. I know the perception is that women don't think about sex, but I have a very vivid mind and there are many times that a very inappropriate visual pops in my head right in the middle of the day. If possible I try to take a break other times I do my best to get back on track.

Best Answer

I think of grandma.

Best Answer

Think of the dentist and a root canal.

Best Answer

There is both a skill and an art to this; I mastered them both :)<br />
(*Don't* ask) ... LOL<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Now you're just teasing us all!

Best Answer

lol ... NO I'm not. You asked the question, I'm only saying there is a way to do this :p ... lol

Best Answer

I'd like to know the answer to this as well!

Best Answer

I think of something horrific, like dead kittens. Then I excuse myself to be sick.

Best Answer

I PRETEND TO MAKE A CALL ON MY MOBILE PHONE AND GET AWAY FROM SITUATION FOR SOME TIME

Best Answer

Think of the most depressing thing you can imagine. For me, I have to think about my mom dying if I'm having that hard a time controlling an inappropriate feeling/impulse.

Best Answer

i don't

Best Answer

I excuse myself and go to the bathroom.

Best Answer

I have not mastered that and really do not want to do so. One Sunday morning at church I had to lead the singing and when I stood up I got aroused and had the hardest c**k ever and it sayed hard until way after I finished leading the congregation and had sat down. To make matters worse (or better depending on your point of view) I was not standing behind a podium but out in the open with my hard on protruding prominently. At first I was embarrassed about it, then I became very proud of it but it never happened again. I have never consciously tried to stop arousal and sometimes it just happens. Like a hard on in the swimming pool when you get out of the water or when you hug someone or see someone you haven't seen in a while or when you are just thinking and you get super aroused and it shows. It has happened to me walking down the street, at work, in the public bathroom, at friend's homes, at parties, at church, when I am with someone (male or female although I think I am hetrosexual but I love to see men & women naked and men's private parts as well), in the doctor's office, while I was in the hospital (I even got caught mast**b**ing by a nurse or two and a cleaning lady a couple of times). I know most people are not drop dead gorgeous to look at but some are and I like to see other people nude, age, size and sex don't seem to matter to me at all as I find it always arousing. I like nipples a lot too and seeing them through clothing is arousing but seeing them naked is very arousing. And I am always checking out other guys to see if I can see the outline of their manhood under their clothes and looking at their nipples too. I once had this secretary with small breasts and large nipples (oh my!) and she would never wear a bra so when she bent over I could often see her breasts and her nipples. I think she knew I watched her and put on a show for me and I loved it, when I finally saw her totally naked (not exactly accidental I suspect), I orgasemed on the spot without touching or being touched or squirting any liquid. When I was 11 we had this boy in gym class who had this huge manhood and he loved to play with it while it was hard in the showers every day, it was beautiful and it always aroused me. One day leaving the locker room while very aroused I ran into the open door of the girls locker room and there totally naked stood the girl I was too bashful to talk to in class, she was stunningly beautiful, all she had on was a smile. In class when I saw her I would get hard as a rock and she would notice and smile real big, oh my! Sometimes it hurt I was so aroused so I would rub it under my desk in class, no one ever said anything to me but a couple of times I had to strategically carry my books to hide the very wet spot on my pants. Why do you wish to hide being aroused? Be proud of it and enjoy!

Best Answer