Make sure it is well done...

Best Answer

cover it in grapeseed oil, very healthy!

Best Answer

Clean it, season it and then serve it.

Best Answer

The best way to clean meat, is with lemon and salt for about 4 hours. Squeeze 3 whole lemons all over the meat, but don't throw out the lemons, leave them on the meat and dash some salt all over, and mix it with your hands and let sit for like 4-5 hours. Wash off the salt and and lemon juice well and then season it. Make sure you have your meat seaoned way ahead of time before cooking it, no less than the day before. I usually have mine seasoned like 3 or 4 days before and freeze them. When you clean meat with lemon and salt, the acidity from the lemon juice cuts the rawness off the meat and the fresh smell of it. Try this, trust me, you won't regret it. This is a Barbadian technique to cleaning meat. You can also use vinegar, but the lemons and salt wprl better.

Best Answer

Less than a week on the freezer is fine. The whole point of my post, was to how to clean meat properly. Everyone has their way of cooking and I'm not trying to be in a competition here. Sometimes I don't freeze my meat, but my meat come out just as good as if I freeze it.

Best Answer

clean and lube it up baby

Best Answer