no, but you just ignore the rumour or you can say it happen but say he was such a bad kisser you couldn't date him xD but your true friends should believe you and thats all that makes right? :P

Best Answer

ignore it, the idiot will go away when he realizes you're not taking the bait.

Best Answer

Ignore, deny only if asked directly (a simple, "Course I didn't." will do). Those who know you will believe it, and that's all that really matters. The ones who believe him are chuckleheads not worth your time. Otherwise, forget it (or at least pretend you have).

Best Answer

I suppose you should forgive, for your own benefit. However it doesn't mean you have to like the swine, or have anything to do with him. Like everyone else says... Ignore it.

Best Answer

As long as your friends know it isn't true, then what difference does it really make? Let him talk his trash to save his pride....it won't be worth much in the long run anyway. <br />
Blow it off if you can.

Best Answer

Sounds like to me your lucky you did not accept the offer from a low life that has little respect for himself and want's to make ya feel bad about his hurt feelin'. It's sad that folks can't just let it go and mosy on.

Best Answer

Ignore it hon.

Best Answer