be honest and tell her i'm broke and i would love to make some more money cleaning but you gotta pay me 1st i would be a fool to keep working for free

Best Answer

Stop

Best Answer

Figure out WHAT is important to you. The money is, you earned it, you deserve it. She is getting paid for the work you did/are doing. Now you can do one of two things, forget it or tell her it is your money and you need it now. Tell her you know what she is going through, that is why you busted your butt in the first place and that you know she gave you the work be cause she Knows YOU needed the money and you are willing to be there for her, as you have been, but now you are in the tight spot, you owe people and you have to have the money she has already been paid, that you did the work for. Now, after she pays you, why don't you treat her to an inexpensive lunch and let her bend your ear to all her woes, you will both feel better and things will be okay between you. Sorry, that is all I've got.

Best Answer

Be nice, tell her you realize she's been going through some problems, but be firm that you need to be paid and can't do any more work for her until she pays you what she owes you.

Best Answer

Tell her to pay in advance.

Best Answer

Don't do anymore until she pays... you may have to write this off if you wish to keep this relationship healthy

Best Answer

honestly, the relationship wasn't all that healthy to begin with. we've spoken MAYBE 10 times over the last 3 yrs, & she had her mom ask me to help her out. i asked her mom to mention the $$ to her for me, but she won't.

Best Answer

Then take a stand... don't do more... you could be spending the time that you would be cleaning apartments... looking for another job.

Best Answer