I once had to tell someone, 'Look. Get in a good mood or I'm gonna leave. I mean it!" She started laughing, and that helped a bit. After that she was aware that she was affecting me. <br />
I don't mind bad moods or negativity...I show a lot of that myself. It's good to be able to share that with someone and to hear encouragement or to receive help. But there's a point where it's time to focus on the answers and the way out more than the problems. If your friend can't do that, then you might have to take that friend in "doses". You can only deal with so much doom and gloom before you start to take on the mood yourself, especially if you are female. Helping and supporting someone is great for a friend, but continually having someone else's problems dumped onto your lap is not your responsibility. <br />
I've had friends like that, and I've gotten to the point where I lost patience with them because they never listened to good advice, never stood up and took a step, and it was fruitless even trying to help them. Hopefully, your relationship with this person won't get to that point.

Best Answer

so true!!!thanks vessa

Best Answer

I avoid negative people - negativity takes the brightness of our good vibrations. Good vibrations being bright they attract good things - negativity brings darkness to our vibratory field!<br />
I take a deep breath, i think on the opposite the person is saying I let it go and keep following the good flow of my spirit!

Best Answer

i would think a true friend would tell friends when they need to snap out of it.

Best Answer

yes i think that would be great if it worked but they seem to get worse. i think men are better at being told that females can get hurt and hold grunges but thankyou for that :)

Best Answer

I generally make them an ex-friend.

Best Answer

force yourself to act and feel positive in his/her presence. He'll disappear

Best Answer