My friend is really depressed because she lost her best friend in a car accedint on Friday. Now she's lost her 4 best friends. Her other two friends died from cancer and a heart attack and I don't know what happen to the other one and her last best friend was just killed in an accedint Friday. She's sad cause she misses her friends and the oldest one was a year older than her but she was like a mother to her. She's afraid she won't find another best friend. She's been really upset and crying almost all day. How can I comfort her ? She's 54 years old
Magnolia1897 Magnolia1897 41-45, M 5 Answers May 19, 2013 in Loss of a Friend

Try to help her and make her smile any way i can :)

Best Answer

Ask her what she needs from you. It may not tell you everything you need to know, but it's a simple and straightforward place to start

Best Answer

Christ, that's a sad tale... I think just hugs, love and listening to her is probably the best way to go here. Send her our condolences, from all of EP

Best Answer

wow! Just be there for her. She might need counseling or a shoulder to cry on. Thank you so much for caring!

Best Answer