I want to date what are the chances you can change his mind?
tenderheart08 tenderheart08 31-35, F 10 Answers Jan 28, 2011

well do you wanna have fun or not? kudo's to him for being honest, another man may have strung you along.

Best Answer

Don't go there! If he just got a divorce, he is NOT ready for a new relationship.

Best Answer

Sometimes they say that by just being honest/not wanting to give the wrong impression. The last guy that told me that I told him ok that's fine I'm not looking for anything serious right now just want to date and have fun too...as we dated I was myself and slowly he started coming around. Now we are in a serious relationship. So time if you really really like him. If you don't....then on to the next!!! lol

Best Answer

if he treats u nice and u enjoy his company.if u really wanna see if he can "work it".if u understand and dont wanna be serious either,thank him for being honest and then go het laid.<br />
if not-say thnx for being honest but im not interested.

Best Answer

Go tell him that you dont care and you've been eyeing someone else for a while... then say your gay idk

Best Answer

Sorry, I am having my fun at home!

Best Answer

Well, either OK or Goodbye. Depends on how much you want to have fun.

Best Answer