well do you wanna have fun or not? kudo's to him for being honest, another man may have strung you along.

Best Answer

Don't go there! If he just got a divorce, he is NOT ready for a new relationship.

Best Answer

Sometimes they say that by just being honest/not wanting to give the wrong impression. The last guy that told me that I told him ok that's fine I'm not looking for anything serious right now just want to date and have fun too...as we dated I was myself and slowly he started coming around. Now we are in a serious relationship. So time if you really really like him. If you don't....then on to the next!!! lol

Best Answer

if he treats u nice and u enjoy his company.if u really wanna see if he can "work it".if u understand and dont wanna be serious either,thank him for being honest and then go het laid.<br />
if not-say thnx for being honest but im not interested.

Best Answer

Go tell him that you dont care and you've been eyeing someone else for a while... then say your gay idk

Best Answer

Sorry, I am having my fun at home!

Best Answer

Well, either OK or Goodbye. Depends on how much you want to have fun.

Best Answer