i just remembered something in the past it happened while i was still in college. i had quite a problem in my schedule so i couldn't attend my class so i had to take a make-up class where in a former friend of mine was present. Anyway when i got there almost everyone was asking why and then i explained the situation, while that was happening that former friend of mine was already backstabbing me and that he already had about 3/4 of the class against me The other issue is that he gave me a nickname "Alien" so that is already a give away that he's purpose was to make me a pariah of some sort (he's also evidently talking about me while not letting me know what he is talking about and to top that he sometimes still act like a friend) I was really tempted to act violent/ hostile but it would still be bad for my reputation 1. this guy is a people person & im not (he used that as an advantage -probably 2 if i acted hostile; he can use more of his friends against me 3 the remainder of the people in the class would hate me if ever i did something against him 4 if i did something i would act like some guy who needs anger management, some people may see me as the wrong one i had a lot of experiences of shunning in the past (******** who makes rumors) the previous one was a lot worse but i think i would explode against the next guy who would do this to me. EDIT: guys! i know that this happened in the past and i have moved on, its just that i am very lucky that i get to meet a lot of ******** in one lifetime and i can imagine that i would meet someone like this along the way again, i'm asking for a right solution if hypothetically this happens again...
Rocko29 Rocko29 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 1, 2010

..free them.<br />
Regards.

Best Answer

Ignore them

Best Answer

Let 'em go. They're not worth your time.

Best Answer

I love that you wrote that this experience keeps repeating itself, and you're being told to move on. Sorry, that's pretty funny. These experiences keep happening to me as well, sadly. I'm not a people person either. Neither is my best friend, who stopped coming on this site because it feels a lot like high school neverending. My best friend often admonished me for entertaining these people. At a point, you will have to decide for yourself what is going to work best for you. I have asked this same question of others and their advice is largely to do things that are not part of my natural personality to do. I get that a person must stretch and grow, but there are things that some of us will never be able to do. Right now, I'm choosing to stand and face every single woman on this site shunning me, treating me badly and saying disparaging comments on my posts. I'm choosing to stand, because for one time in my life, I actually can prove what I'm saying is true. I won't, I still care about the other person, between you and me, I am just not vindictive enough to do that. Still, for the most part what will work for you is going to have to be something that you are pretty good at already. What are your strengths? What people skills do you have? What about your friends? You have to look at yourself and around yourself and perhaps find the common thread, and work from there.

Best Answer

it seems that your the only one who understood the situation. i also felt the same way in EP and i rarely go here nowadays...<br /><br />i also thought of the same solution and that it i needed to reaffirm it.

Best Answer