..free them.<br />
Regards.

Best Answer

Ignore them

Best Answer

Let 'em go. They're not worth your time.

Best Answer

I love that you wrote that this experience keeps repeating itself, and you're being told to move on. Sorry, that's pretty funny. These experiences keep happening to me as well, sadly. I'm not a people person either. Neither is my best friend, who stopped coming on this site because it feels a lot like high school neverending. My best friend often admonished me for entertaining these people. At a point, you will have to decide for yourself what is going to work best for you. I have asked this same question of others and their advice is largely to do things that are not part of my natural personality to do. I get that a person must stretch and grow, but there are things that some of us will never be able to do. Right now, I'm choosing to stand and face every single woman on this site shunning me, treating me badly and saying disparaging comments on my posts. I'm choosing to stand, because for one time in my life, I actually can prove what I'm saying is true. I won't, I still care about the other person, between you and me, I am just not vindictive enough to do that. Still, for the most part what will work for you is going to have to be something that you are pretty good at already. What are your strengths? What people skills do you have? What about your friends? You have to look at yourself and around yourself and perhaps find the common thread, and work from there.

Best Answer

it seems that your the only one who understood the situation. i also felt the same way in EP and i rarely go here nowadays...<br /><br />i also thought of the same solution and that it i needed to reaffirm it.

Best Answer