MeowRen MeowRen 18-21, F 27 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Community

Start humming iron maiden songs

Best Answer

LMAO!!! AC/DC usually starts playing in my head ;-)

Best Answer

I like saying things like I don't believe in god or Jesus or the bible..the only thing they can say is oh but god said this or Jesus said that and according to the bible blah blah blah. And I'm like no I don't believe in it. And then they have no argument. All the rules only matters if you believe in it.

Best Answer

I tell them.., Jesus loves me, but I just want to be friends...

Best Answer

If they ask about God, I'll ask which one?

If they ask about church, I'm a member already.

If they ask about Jesus, I'll ask you mean the Nazarene or the guy down the street on the corner selling tamales?

Best Answer

Depends on how they talk about it. if they are like "do you believe in god?" I'll kindly say No.

If someone approaches me and screams "BELIEVE IN GOD OR YOU WILL BE TORTURED ETERNALLY" i will slowly back away, because i have a fear of insane people.

Best Answer

I do pretty much the same lol

Best Answer

I was raised in a catholic home, my uncle even was a priest. The bible and everything in it was shoved down my throat at such a young age. But even then I found things that felt were wrong. But let's not get into that. But I love my family, and I respect most religious people. Religion is like a government. People need it, without it it would be chaos. Because for most, understanding right from wrong has to be written on paper. But the few who don't need that false security know in their hearts what's right and what's wrong. So when someone tries to converse about god to you, don't just shut them down. Hear them out with the same respect you'd want from them if you were to share your points of view on the church.

Best Answer

Shout at them that he dosnt exist, then they say whats your proof? Then i say whats your proof theres a man in space adding new people and playing with life? Then middle finger them and walk off

Best Answer

listen , i don't like it when people get all disturbed about the mention of god or jesus like i'm some sort of idiot , just shows how arrogant they are and paranoid

Best Answer

FURRYFACEEEE!!!! Meow

Best Answer

Meow ! , lol

Best Answer

Yay meow:3

Best Answer

I'll talk about it, but if I find them to be over-zealous about the whole thing, I usually agree to disagree and change the subject. I believe I know the truth, but it's not my job to convince anyone else of that truth..

Best Answer

I challenge their religious beliefs. It usually ends the discussion, since most do not know the history of their religion.

Best Answer

I pretend that I speak nothing but French... works every time!

Best Answer

Tune them out and make a mental note to never get into a conversation with them again.

Best Answer

I tell them that I am an Atheist.

Best Answer

That would just make them talk more.. I tried ..

Best Answer

If they don't respect my words, I don't need to respect theirs; in which case I simply walk away.

Best Answer

talk politics?

Best Answer

I will kindly listen to them. I don't have a problem talking about God, Jesus or church. But when they start talking to me about going to hell for being a sinner, or try to force their beliefs down my throat, I kindly walk away. Being a Christian, I don't talking about God to someone. But once they start going too far with it, that's when I draw the line.

Best Answer

Interesting. Why would you say it's over the line and why do you put that line where you put it?

Best Answer

Because it can be harassment after a while. I've been in situations where people tried to force their religious beliefs down my throat and took it too far. That is not how you get a person to believe. It doesn't work that way. Knowing from experience. And all that does is cause a person not to want to listen. I've never heard of someone listening to a person or start believing in God when they were forced into it.

Best Answer

So it's not about talking about hell or saying you've done something wrong. It's about their attitude and the way they argue and push, trying to force you to believe what they're saying?

Best Answer

Exactly... In my experience in talking to others about God, I have not been pushed away. I don't force my beliefs on anybody. Especially a nonbeliever who may not be ready to listen. If they are not ready, they're not ready. With that, I let it go and give it to God, by prayer. If I'm not the person they want to listen to about God, someone else probably will. But forcing it does nothing but push that person further and further away. Even if someone is listening just a little bit, you've done something. And maybe a little bit is all they need. A person might change their beliefs, they might not. But pushing it won't get you anywhere. My best friend never pushed me. And now, she is probably tired of me asking her questions about God and the bible lol.

Best Answer

I agree. What kind of questions do you ask your friend?

Best Answer

Recently I finished watching The Bible. So I started by asking her where in the bible should I start reading. I also asked her some questions about the serious. But I think after watching it, I understand more of why I chose Christianity.

Best Answer

Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?

Best Answer

Because watching the bible made more sense to me than someone telling me how the bible was written. I knew that it was written by man. Well... Have you seen The Bible? Its history on how the bible was written. Very interesting.

Best Answer

I meant why did you choose Christianity? I haven't seen it. I tend to avoid shows on biblical subjects since they tend to take a single opinion and usually a not so good or even logical one, especially if it's the history channel. I hope they're doing better with the subject this time around than they have in the past.

Best Answer

I listen and patiently wait to respond to them. Usually it turns out well. :)

Best Answer

Smile and say ok.

Best Answer

Are they good looking?

Best Answer

Nope some fat african lady

Best Answer

No habla ingles.

Best Answer

Lol i know..

Best Answer

Proceed to talk about gods I like.

Best Answer

Hit them with dozens of fact till they get angry and leave me alone

Best Answer