My husband and I have not had sex since before our wedding. One of the problems is his size. It's too big for me. It hurts, and even when the pain stops I get no pleasure out of it. It also limits our positions in bed. Does anyone else have this problem? Edit - For those whose have asked, both length AND girth are the problem. (Big 6'4'' black guy and 5' little white girl.)
KeeperOfSecrets KeeperOfSecrets 26-30 19 Answers Dec 17, 2008

Webstarr has some really good advice with the gradual stretching. I know by expertise in internet **** that vagina's can accommodate some pretty incredible dimensions. It seems that getting there gradually would be the goal.

In my personal, experience women vary greatly in the "space" they are able to provide. Depending on who I am with, I can go from needing a shoe horn to having to anchor myself on a solid object within the bedroom.

Best Answer

I have the same problem everytime we try to have sex - he is very large in both length and girth, but like the above msgs keep trying, lots of stimulation first before penetration and you should be ok, I make him go very slow until it doesn't hurt anymore and trust me it is so worth the wait!!!

Best Answer

Seek professional and medical advice on what to do to resolve this problem, before he finds someone who will take him on without considering his size. Please seek

help if he is worth holding onto then he is worth fighting for to keep forever as yours and not someone elses. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Hmmmm....embarrasingly, I will answer! As a sort of 'expert' in **** for the last 25 byears or so (part of being a hooker, I suppose....LOL!) I would say that lots of oral stimulation (him on you) and do try to relax....that'll help...some lubricant....and then one gentle (and slow!) moving fella....just need to take his time and, above all, keep breathing and talking....taking your mind off of it...and his mind off of the worry...will certainly help matters.....

Have a romantic time....make a day of it....set the scene...and It should all happen nicely.....but above all, enjoy yourselves!

Sammy Jo Duponte xx

Best Answer

My new husband (former childhood sweetheart best friend , no sex involved then) is 6 ft tall 185. I am 4'10" at 95 pounds. His penis is long...12 inches but his girth is what is amazing. He is like a soda can. The point is his late wife learned to take him (4'11") and had two beautiful girls so when we got back together and I saw what he had I just about ran. (I could not have kids) But he is a keeper (two women man, wow) So I was able to take him, not all but we have fun trying. Keep trying it will be worth it. Lots of oral on both and do not worry about depth. Learn to use the muscles down there and he will be amazed. He says mine just about talk. The best position us was on side rear entry. He also is a butt man. God what a keeper!

Best Answer

if yu really lubv him ull take as much as he gives let him rip that luh **** out of place

Best Answer

I agree with prettybird. Lot's of foreplay and let him push in a little at a time.

Best Answer

all i can say is make sure you're well lubricated and keep trying. i had a lover that was about 10 inches and pretty big around too. it took me about 2 weeks before i could accommadate him comfortably. after that, things were great.

Best Answer

Go with lots and lots and lots of oral first.... and RELAX!

Best Answer

It could also be about length, guys....some women are not as deep as others...which could be very painful....not sure if your problem is girth, or length....But, there are times when size matters

Best Answer

Hey Keeper. . . . . You were "built"(down there)to handle a "large one". You need to learn to relax "down there"at the right time and all will be ok.

Best Answer