Cuddle under quilts

Best Answer

It gets to -17 or so here yet we generally keep our heat at 50. Just pull out a couple of extra blankets.

Best Answer

Oh it probably won't get down lower than low 60's inside tonight (hopefully). I got the drier going drying some clothes, that helps a bit. Gonna bake some kale chips and maybe bake something in the morning to take the chill off. I guess I could put blankets on the bird cages if it gets too cold for them.

Best Answer

Mmm Kale chips, those are good!

Best Answer

Put a fleece jacket on.

Best Answer

I don't have any small enough to fit my birds though

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I despise to be cold, and don't want my little dogs to be cold either. I bump up the heat.

Best Answer

get out the sexy flannel pjs

Best Answer

I got fuzzy soft fleece pants on now. And a new lightweight fleece blanket for watching tv.

Best Answer

Maybe use a space heater.

Best Answer

space heaters cost more to run than the gas heating system.

Best Answer

Lol, true. I guess the best thing is lots of layers of clothes.

Best Answer

I'd light some candles but the pet store owner (who sells a lot of birds) said never to do that with canaries cause it'll poison them.

Best Answer

I never heard that. It's a good thing he mentioned it.

Best Answer

I think there's a bit of lead in the wicks, and the perfumes and type of wax are not good. Not good for humans either if it's bad for canaries.

Best Answer

Layer up in cloth

Best Answer

Really? That is when it is the best time to snuggle with someone

Best Answer

yeah but these birds don't like to snuggle.....I miss my cat.

Best Answer

I do have a cat. His name is Puff. Meanest cat I have had met. I love him still. He is a Calico type, and very mean to other cats. Now you know a little about me.

Best Answer

Calicos are generally females. Is he mean to you?

Best Answer

Same type of color is what I meant. He is ok with me. I am 51 and that cat is still hanging on. I think we are each wondering who will survive longer, lol
I had this cat since I was 12 or 10 . My family has had many dogs, cats, and other pets throughout the years. This cat has been with me for most of my life.

Best Answer

wow really old for a cat, i think that's a record.

Best Answer

do not care about records. I just love the stupid cat. I love others too.

Best Answer

may be only 20 if that, but it feels like most of my life. I just love that silly cat.

Best Answer