I just withdraw. I don't know what else to do.

Best Answer

I've been inclinded to do that, but I wonder if that would leave me with any friends :

Best Answer

But if you feel like you can't be yourself, what's the point? Are those people even your real friends?

Best Answer

That is totally how I feel .-. like what's the point of talking. if there's no connection, if it's not even about real people interacting.. it's not personal, just... stuff.. : /

Best Answer

That's how I feel too :)

Best Answer

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS BEING YOURSELF , HOW THE HECK YOU GONNA BE SOMEONE ELSE

Best Answer

; )

Best Answer

Take deep breaths, stay in the moment. If you're too excited leave for a minute until you can get your focus back. In other words - be cool! :-)

Best Answer

repeatedly i wud face that person and make a total fool of my self

Best Answer

I feel your pain, haha XD

Best Answer

wow, I have changed over the years! I looked at your age because of your question. I was painfully shy growing up....and have just gotten more and more obnoxious the older I get ...hahaha Maybe you have a crush on someone? That is normal to feel like you can't be yourself around that because you become self-conscious. It's sort of a sweet part of being young. ???

Best Answer

It's like the opposite of having a crush.. maybe a fatal attraction lol, I am not sure. But really I have been kind of anxious around everyone I once enjoyed interaction with. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am changing so much, and I feel like I no longer connect with these people. I am not sure how to reinvent these relationships either, I am inclined to just run away, and ignore everyone : but I probably shouldn't give in to that urge.

Best Answer

thats easy... Im Batman!!

Best Answer

i chase everybody so i am always myself

Best Answer

I honestly can't think of anyone I'm afraid to be myself around.

Best Answer

I wish I was that way!

Best Answer