As the result of leaving an abusive situation I now have to contend with circumstances that are blocking every chance of moving on. I have tried lots of techniques to help make it through each day, which have helped but it seems like whether its prayer, meditation, yoga, running, or medication all of it functions as nothing more than a distraction from the fact that everything still sucks and with every new failed effort it gets harder and harder to think that the situation will ever change.
spark19 spark19 36-40, M 9 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in PTSD

Don't give up. You already put up a good fight . Try and try till you succeed.

Best Answer

Plan C whatever that is

Best Answer

You don't give any details re.your circumstances so its kinda hard to give any advice.

Things like 'hang in there' and "it'll be fine" are just words. Maybe you can at least hint us on your problem?

Best Answer

Suicide

Best Answer

grow up and keep your mouth shut when you have nothing useful to say

Best Answer

For many of the things you listed to work, you have to believe they can work- fool your mind I guess you can say. But being victim of circumstances never is a good way to go. Find a way for yourself.

Best Answer