she always rolls her eyes when she is near me or when I laugh at a joke, or if she has to do anything with me she sighs and growls. I gave her no reason to hate me so much. I think she is a b#tch but any hints on how to deal with that? it's pressure.
Lisabv2012 Lisabv2012 31-35, F 11 Answers Jul 24, 2012

Next time she does it, ask her. She might be a miserable person that has something to get off her chest, or she may just dislike you. And that is fine.

Best Answer

i know not everyone is going to like me, just have the decency to not do it in the work place.

Best Answer

She is trying to dominate you.Must be you have or are something stronger than her.Just turn on the charm don't meet her on the battlefield and don't shrink either.Just out shine her.You got something that unsettles her...

Best Answer

i was thinking that too, maybe the fact that others like me and she doesn't that must kill her :)

Best Answer

You'll win just keep the charm up...or she will ruin the work place for everyone...a black cloud of gossip too I bet

Best Answer

oh i bet she is always waiting for me to fail and thrives on it

Best Answer

Keep your head up ,be strong and don't go to her game field.You know what she is...she knows you can see her game.Nothing worse for this type.. than not to be even be worth considering...by your type:-)

Best Answer

Ignore it just answer anything with as much niceness as you can muster without throwing up hopefully she gets the hint and shuts up

Best Answer

Dislike her right back and stay out of her way.

Best Answer

You are you. Why change anything because some person doesn't like you. **** 'em

Best Answer

i am not changing i just dislike her attitude about it

Best Answer

Thats happened to me soooo many times. I wish I could tell you there was a positive outcome but there wasnt. I feel for you

Best Answer

Ignore her. She is jealous of you for some reason. It is her problem not yours.

Best Answer

I have never had a problem with a female co-worker....with guys it gets serious so we know when to behave or its fists.

Best Answer