You find someone new to care for.....<br />
Hugs.

Best Answer

im just tired of always having to do that and never being able to count on anybody. its hard...

Best Answer

Count on yourself....that's the best thing till you find someone.
and you can count on me as well.. :D and I do mean that in a platonic sense...

Best Answer

Unfortunately, some people are just @$$holes, and you can't do anything right from their perspective, and they sound like they are to cowardly to even give you a reason. You are better off without someone who is that selfish and apparently has some issues. It's not your fault. just move on and don't let it get to you. You will find out what it was about some where down the road.I wouldn't worry about it if I knew I did nothing wrong, I would just move on to someone who appreciated my friendship....

Best Answer

nobody appreciates my friendship =(

Best Answer

Write them off, forget them and move on to better thing's.

Best Answer

i dont seem to find better things. i really wish i could. im ready to give up here

Best Answer

Speaking from personal experience: try not to take it too personally. Forgive them and move on, but continue to be nice to them. Maybe only say "Hi" when you see them, but don't try to engage them in conversation unless they come to you first to visit.

Best Answer

kinda hard when you liked them and they wont even tell you why they cut you off. its messed up on their part. and here i am feeling bad because i dont like to hurt people's feelings

Best Answer

When in traffic,I cut them off.

Best Answer

lol thanks for that

Best Answer

You are welcome=)

Best Answer

Just accept it and move on, and realize it say's a lot more about them than about you. If it happened on the internet, just know that...well...it's the internet. :-)

Best Answer

it wasnt the internet. i'd never let that bother me

Best Answer

i have no answer but its very sad

Best Answer

thank you. yes, it is sad. idk what to do or how to feel right now. trying so hard to keep it together

Best Answer