I had a good friend a few months ago, who randomly stoped all contact with me... he has since decided to come back into my life as if nothing had happened... I dont know what to do, i still want him as a friend, but my pride isnt letting that happen!
Tool88 Tool88 18-21, F 16 Answers Mar 10, 2010

Well, it says this happened a year ago. How are you guys now? Are you talking again?

Best Answer

Spend the rest of your days worrying that it will happen again.

Best Answer

I wonder if the relationship still is the same after he ignored you.<br />
If I were you I would still consider him as a friend and just a normal friend. All depends on his attitude. But it is so selfish to think that everything will be the same after what he did.

Best Answer

no one can come back into another persons life after leaving unless that person wants them back in to begin with.<br />
if its an ex then that person owes you an explanation if leaving was no fault of yours. <br />
the best course of action in this situation would be to ask yourself if you indeed want this person back in your life ata ll and if so then go for it

Best Answer

Have them get a Medical Exam.

Best Answer

Don't be so petty, welcome them back with open arms :)

Best Answer

Gotta tell you-if its HotRod-I'd Rejoice, and Thank the Lord.<br />
Depends on previous relationship though.

Best Answer

I suppose it's all about what your relationship was before he left.. once bitten twice shy, thats a good thing to remember.

Best Answer

I'm usually glad to see them....When i care for someone--even if I lose touch with them.. they always stay in my heart.

Best Answer