You know they are lying! Do you tell them something or not?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 22 Answers Dec 20, 2011

If the person isn't important to me and the lie isn't either, I remain noncommittal and avoid the person thereafter. If the person is important, I confront them...then I tend to avoid them thereafter.

Best Answer

Since you cannot trust them no, just let go and feel the confusion..do you want this in your life?

Best Answer

Avoid them. or I'll smile at them or i'll say u don't even lie.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I try to find out why they feel the need to lie about this one thing and if they try to conceal it more I usually tell them I am not interested in continuing the relationship further because this is a dealbreaker with me. Dishonesty is not a road I am willing to go down with anyone.

Best Answer

If I know them well enough, I'll gently confront them, and ask them why they lied.

Best Answer

i wrote a story about it.

Best Answer

call em on it-i don't give a shyt about their feelings just hit em with it-unless it is something I feel that does not concern me.

Best Answer

i worked mining an construction. Thats all those clowns are about, their thugs you learn not to expect much.

Best Answer

Depends. If I care I let them know right away that I know they are telling a lie or are misinformed. If I don't care I just make another check mark in my mental naughty list against them ever being a friend.

Best Answer

Let them lie, I know better than bragging about their lies.<br />
or i just say 'you're lying' and then I leave. and I don't give second chances.

Best Answer

Punch them in the friggin face... No no, I would go along with it for the fun of it, and in the end they'll end up looking like the stupid one.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I call BS.

Best Answer

Kick them in the balls

Best Answer

Nope. If they want to lie that's their business. I can't see myself caring all that much.

Best Answer

Confront it head on.

Best Answer