If the person isn't important to me and the lie isn't either, I remain noncommittal and avoid the person thereafter. If the person is important, I confront them...then I tend to avoid them thereafter.

Best Answer

Avoid them. or I'll smile at them or i'll say u don't even lie.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I try to find out why they feel the need to lie about this one thing and if they try to conceal it more I usually tell them I am not interested in continuing the relationship further because this is a dealbreaker with me. Dishonesty is not a road I am willing to go down with anyone.

Best Answer

If I know them well enough, I'll gently confront them, and ask them why they lied.

Best Answer

i wrote a story about it.

Best Answer

call em on it-i don't give a shyt about their feelings just hit em with it-unless it is something I feel that does not concern me.

Best Answer

i worked mining an construction. Thats all those clowns are about, their thugs you learn not to expect much.

Best Answer

Let them lie, I know better than bragging about their lies.<br />
or i just say 'you're lying' and then I leave. and I don't give second chances.

Best Answer

Punch them in the friggin face... No no, I would go along with it for the fun of it, and in the end they'll end up looking like the stupid one.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I call BS.

Best Answer

Nope. If they want to lie that's their business. I can't see myself caring all that much.

Best Answer

Confront it head on.

Best Answer