TheThird TheThird 36-40 20 Answers Aug 11, 2009

I grab a package of gum from the rack and while running it across my nose and smelling it I say, "I'm taking this!"

Best Answer

usually if it's a couple of cents I won't say anything, but if it's more than a dollar difference from the shelf price (I'm on a tight budget) I politely ask them for a price check... yes, I'm the guy that makes you wait in line!

Best Answer

If it's before the order is totaled I'll tell the cashier and they change it right away. If the order is totaled I go to the service desk.

Best Answer

Give them the boot, the bat, and the bastanada

Best Answer

First when it happened three times, I called the BBB and filed a complaint and then I contacted the local tv station that investigates fraud and crooked businesses. It is illegal to do that and I have considered filing a class action lawsuit. This deception has been going on for years and millions of customers have been victimized and don't even know it. I found out because I went in and bought two items and one was ad for one thing and rung up higher at the register!!!

Best Answer

Let them know, so it doesn't happen to others.

Best Answer

Here in Australia Woolworths must give you the money charged as a refund AND let you have the item free.<br />
I watch everything because these they let any "mentally defective" person operate the till. If I have multiple items of the same I watch how many they put through the scanner, thats the new scam !! They charge for too many items.

Best Answer

i don't care what people do when they are charged the wrong price...as long as they don't take it out on the cashier...i'm talking like making a scene and arguing...even when they are wrong (and i know i know, the customer is always right). being a cashier myself...i don't put the prices in the system, don't put the signs up, don't put stuff back on the shelf where it DOES NOT belong, so someone else can pick it up thinking they are getting a deal, when really someone doesn't know how to put the sh*t up that they don't want....right in front of a .99 sign, when clearly the item cost quite a bit more than that, then make a big deal out of it at the register....read the freaking signs! if you do read the signs, and it's still an error, no big deal....but there are jack@sses out there who don't...can u tell that bothers me? lol

Best Answer

I call for a price check. I'm the cashier. Usually the price is right, the customer picked up the wrong size, flavor, or even the wrong brand than what is actually on sell.

Best Answer

I used to not pay attention to every detail but kept a rough total in my head as I shopped. If the checker total was wayyy off then I checked my receipt and asked about the wrong price. Now that I have to watch every penny, I watch as they scan everything and correct the issue right away. -There are discrepancies more than you know!

Best Answer

I hit 'em in the face with a tomato! no seriously... I do... I won't tolerate ignorance... <br />
LOL<br />
hell, I usually don't pay attention to the checker dude....

Best Answer

I look at the cashier straight in the eye then slowly open the item while not bl<x>inking. I then eat the item and walk out.

Best Answer

I stop the music for a price check!

Best Answer

Know for certain that there is a conspiracy directed at me, then go home and paint the rest of the walls black.

Best Answer

I bring it to their attention and get them to correct their error. If they advertise it for a certain price they should honor that price! I always check my receipt.

Best Answer

call attention to it and get charged the correct price

Best Answer