you deal with it until you get that break to leave. I live in Vegas, born and raised and ive hated it my whole life. I went to high school in henderson and hated that place even more! The people, the air, the attitudes... niether henderson nor vegas is the place for me... but for the time being i know i have nowhere else to go and no way to support myself if i were to leave... so i suck it up. Stay away from the things that make you hate "home" the most and keep my eye on the future.

Best Answer

you leave!

Best Answer

its not that simple Im 15 where else can i go?

Best Answer

I have the same dilemma and plan to move soon to an area with more social cultural and business worth

Best Answer

suppress every emotion you feel and stay locked in your room in darkness until you are required to leave.

Best Answer

At your age?<br />
I looked to the day when I would be able to leave. I made my room into my castle and got involved with stuff at school and with my friends. I lived for camp.<br />
Then one day I was finished with high school, and I left home. <br />
Surprisingly, there were actually things I missed about it. <br />
I don't like where i live now, but it will be a while til I can move. So I try to make a home where I am. I suppose it depends on what you dislike about where you are, and if you can do anything to make it better while you have to be there.

Best Answer

any relatives willing to take you in for awhile.........to get a break?

Best Answer

Move.

Best Answer