snob snob 26-30 33 Answers Feb 8, 2011

I punch kittens and/or giraffes. Whichever happens to be in the area at the moment..Which is usually kittens. But I have been fortunate enough to see a unicorn and then punch it..But it punched me back..

Best Answer

I internalize it for a while....then usually I call someone and tell them all about it. If that option isn't available I write a steamy letter or blog it.

Best Answer

try to go for a walk!

Best Answer

i used to punch myself in the nose, harder and harder, until i hit it hard enough that my head rang. it's hard to be angry with a ringing head. these days, i just scream obscenities. not sure which is healthier.

Best Answer

shout...........talk to myself........find the reason why i am really angry and make a plan how to handle the same problem in the future.....with minimal emotional burn out

Best Answer

Vent, shout, possibly throw something, storm out, seethe for a while, maybe send an arsey text but eventually I will calm down. Doesn't mean I'm not angry or upset, it just means I'm not breathing fire at this particular moment.

Love ukitguy's solution ;)

Best Answer

i throw a small teeny hissy fit/ tantrum, which usually lasts about 10 minutes. These minutes consist of me ranting. Either to myself or to whomever is unfortunate enough to be listening. Then i calm down

Best Answer

I get mad.

Best Answer

just go to a quiet place and relax/increase the dossage of my meds

Best Answer

I have a ****!

Best Answer

i do many things such as:

bite my arm

suck on metal(i like the taste it calms me down)

headbutt something like a door or a wall or a person

fight like a madman

run fast

make my eyes facial expression and body void of all emotion

make my scary face make others back off(i get crazy when i get my scary look the fighting will start)

punch a brick wall so hard my knuckles bleed

or laugh it of and eat some pie

Best Answer

sometimes i stay by myself , or i come on here and play games and it passes.

Best Answer

focus

Best Answer

I cut or burn...or wont eat

Best Answer

i chant..

Best Answer

Try to keep the clarity of my thoughts.

Best Answer

Yoga!!!

When I can't..I just call my Lover ;]

Best Answer

I start cleaning my house until I have calmed down.

Best Answer

i have a punching bag out back,

Best Answer

Something I regret later.

Best Answer