I work out/journal/pray/go to church/put in a comedy/ cry/ write down goals and dreams.

Best Answer

you need to slow down before you burn out....cut back on somethings that aren't as important and you could also get your friends to voluteer with you.

Best Answer

Naps are good. I love them.

Best Answer

well i have a lot of stress in my life and what i do is i write down everything that is going on in my life and put downpros and cons for all of the above

Best Answer

Its not easy in a full life with responsibilities. The good thing is that you noticed your overload. Sometimes setting your goals and having a clear payoff in mind helps keep us going when it gets tough. (eg, finishing school opens possibilities and options that others don't have.)<br />
Taking time in a busy week to recover keeps you healthy. If volunteering keeps you sane because it gives energy, then continue it, otherwise maybe take a short break from it (a month or two) to make time to socialise - hanging out with friends also keeps you sane and develops opportunity for relationships. Balance sometimes needs compromise of optional things. Are you eligible for any payments as a carer if you help support someone at home? Good luck.

Best Answer

Well, I have this thing. It's called a qARGflarb. The qARGflarb releases a gas that slowly makes me fade into a demeted yet enjoyable reality.

Best Answer

think it over and, as far as you are able, set priorities. one priority needs to be you. some time for meditation or other form of renewal.

Best Answer

Overeat 

Best Answer

when I feel this way- this may sound weird- I take a long shower, think about nothing and everything and cry.

Best Answer