SoulsOfTheTrees SoulsOfTheTrees 16-17, F 10 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Cry, cry, cry. Write it all down and then burn it! No I am not kidding. It is like getting rid of the pain. Like everyone else has suggested...talk to someone. Even if you don't think your parents would let you go to a therapist at least ask them! Blow off your diet and eat your favorite dessert. One time will not hurt! If music makes the pain worse then exercise. I went through some stuff a few months ago and just felt like dying. I couldn't eat, sleep, listen to music, nothing. I moved in with my Mom for 3 weeks, wrote in a journal daily, cried all the time and I eventually got to a better place. I am still not 100% but I am 90%. Back then i felt like nothing. You will get there! I know because I did and I felt like I never would. Best wishes to you.

Best Answer

Eventually the numbness wears off. Just hang in there. Talk to a trusted friend or family member. Write down how you're feeling. Go for a walk and release your thoughts. Go someplace private and cry it out

Best Answer

Go on autopilot for a while. Zone out. Keep myself busy so I can't think about it as much.

Best Answer

I call my therapist!

Best Answer

I'd love to have a therapist. I don't know how to deal with my problems, and I doubt my parents would take me to a therapist.

Best Answer

Talk to your normal doc. And they'll tell your parents to take you or tell an adult who will listen or a friend who understands :)

Best Answer

Think

Best Answer

I can't stop thinking

Best Answer

Find an outlet too slow down the thinking. Rock climbing.. hanggliding rappelling needlepoint jogging Music. Something to either focus the thought.. or fade it out

Best Answer

Thats when it's time to take a good hike,or long walk,eat well,and get some good sleep.

Best Answer