siksadm0m siksadm0m 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Never say can't.

Best Answer

The relationship can't last anyway if you are only with your bf/gf for financial reasons. They are bound to sense your lack of attraction sooner or later and they'll leave you without a financial safety net anyway. I would say to start building your financial future *now* before that happens.

Best Answer

Marry them, that seems to be the norm...

Best Answer

is it all about attraction? why not consider some other factor..or probably u already had found someone better the reason why you find unattractiveness

Best Answer

No I haven't even been looking for anyone else. He just doesn't appeal to me sexually or emotionally, or mentally. I'm bored

Best Answer

the best is for u to open up...it's unfair, d relationship is still going on when the feeling is not mutual...

Best Answer

I break up with them anyway. Because if I am not attracted to them anymore, then the relationship wont work and I think it's better to end it early before it gets worse and you end it in a really horrible way.

Best Answer

are you married or will they just straight up murder you

Best Answer

It didn't start off like this but then it never does. I used to be very financially independent, but it seems like when I met him he just took control over everything which included deciding I would go to school instead of working. Now I'm stuck searching for work while he works and abuses this new authority. Kind of womanizing in a way. Basically I have become a housewife with a ring or any paperwork and it sucks. So the lack of physical attraction kind of came after a while.

Best Answer

Just let it ride while you get your act together, then get out.

Best Answer