find out more information. If that's not possible cross my fingers and guess and hope for the best.

Best Answer

I fake it. Wait, no. Do I fake it? Yes, I fake it. Hard to say. Let me think for a bit. Nope. Definately fake it. Or not...

Best Answer

depending on the situation. i.e. if you are not sure about someone cheating on you then you confront them. or If ur unsure of a relationship. then its probably not meant to be. If you are unsure of right or wrong then its probably wrong, cuz there's no right way to do wrong, and if it was right you'd know it. but jus because other people say some things are wrong doesn't mean it is.... damn im over thinking this.

Best Answer

Stop.Think. Ask for help. Decide. Try it out. If it backfires, repeat steps 1-5.

Best Answer

Either I wouldn't have enough info or both choices are equally good. I'd find options where I can test the waters or speak with someone with experience before committing.

Best Answer

Just pick a direction and go with it

Best Answer