btronx btronx 36-40, F 17 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'm not trying to sound shallow because I'm nowhere near good looking to judge others but I don't think you can be in a relationship with someone if you're not attracted to them.

Best Answer

Umm, I married someone once when I was in that situation. I didn't work out. I don't recommend doing that.

Best Answer

if your useing them you should tell them, but again you might fall in love with them too, once you see what/who they really are inside, you may change how you feel about them.

Best Answer

I'd ignore their appearance and treat them the same as I'd treat anyone else with their personality and who treated me well. If we happened to be compatible, then bonus, because a relationship might be in order.

Best Answer

I think I am going through that same problem :( Idk what to do, if you find out do tell me though.

Best Answer

make them a friend, but make sure they understand

Best Answer

If there is no attraction, no "spark", I would be sure to let them know. They may be treating you really well because they believe there is a chance for more. I have personally found that relationships that have no "spark" die out fairly quickly. <br />
Ask yourself this - Could I spend my life with this person and remain steadfast by their side if by chance I do happen to meet someone where there is strong instantaneous chemistry?

Best Answer

Thanks. This makes sense to me

Best Answer

if you aren't attracted to them, then you can't help it. but i would keep them close because it is always great to have someone like that.

Best Answer

you be their friend but let them know that's how u feel.

Best Answer

Enjoy the ride, but let the other person know your feelings

Best Answer

Be grateful :)

Best Answer

i would tell them up straight how i feel and make sure they know not to push it

Best Answer