live anyway

Best Answer

keep looking.

Best Answer

What matters the most to you? If you can't think of anything, go find something that does. Live.

Best Answer

i cut crosses into my thighs and sometimes OD on tylenol.<br />
doesnt work tho.

Best Answer

I have cut 6 times hoping it would work but it didnt ... I dont know why but I keep cutting hoping it will make me feel better

Best Answer

six?
I have done more than 300 today alone...

Best Answer

Im sorry I dont know how to help you and I know you must think im being a whine ***** but I know I need help before I do cut that much im sorry I hope you find a way to stop and someone that cares

Best Answer

If you dont mind why do you cut so much?

Best Answer

1st - i do not think you are a whinny anything.
side note - there are a million fakes here on EP, so part of me always wonders if "you" are a fake, but because of the sensitive nature of this - I will give you the benefit of the doubt......
I cut cuz I have suicidal tendancy and the cutting helps prevent me from doing worse things. I know it is a bit messed up, but it makes sense in my warped brain. If you need help - talk to me anytime...... If you REALLY need help - call 911 (no joke - much better than losing another kid to a crappy disease).
god bless ya

Best Answer

That does make sense and I think that you need to talk to someone or at least keep a journal and I wouldnt joke about cutting cause a lot of people die from cutting I made an account for ep so I can stop before my cutting gets bad I already lost a friend because I cut and I dont want to lose another one

Best Answer

i cut in places that arent visible. i am already seeing THREE therapists (waste of time and money IMO). And if a friend abandons you cuz you are cutting (aka in pain) - then that is no friend. And sorry - no journal..... i am a cutter not a ***. LOL

Best Answer

Thats a good idea I just cut on my wrist and, she was my best friend sence elementary

Best Answer

just be safe kiddo.

Best Answer

Torture everyone else like me.

Best Answer

I had a physically abusive mother as a child and a father who was never around when I needed protection. My father, who never saw nor understood, though he tried, has moved on to the next phase a few years ago.<br />
My mother is still abusive, although only mentally now. My anxiety issues stem from my childhood (including prevailing panic attacks). I wasted a lot of time with so called therapy.<br />
I had a hallucinogenic experience that "fixed" me. I no longer see suffering in everything, only a seamless continuum of existence. Now I suffer from panic attacks only occasionally, and over-all I take in life for what it is... one short sweet ride.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing that with me but ... how did you not break ... or give up?

Best Answer

I did give u! Quite a few times! But somehow I kept getting back up. Once I was living out of a broken down car with no money or job, and out of nowhere a complete stranger helped me get the car running and gave me a little bit of cash, and it helped me back up again! The universe works in amazing ways when you just let it!

Best Answer

If you want someone to talk to, I'm full of crazy stories! Even if you just want to humor yourself for a brief moment, don't be afraid to pm me.

Best Answer

Know that it's going to get better.When, I don't know..You aren't here to be abuse .You're here to be cherished.I think you need to talk to a protector,a listener..find that adult asap

Best Answer

Keep living and hope that maybe one day you'll actually find one... And you become an absurdist

Best Answer

You take a look in the mirror and tell yourself. I am unique . I am special. There is no one like me.

Best Answer

I once heard if you find something you love enough to die for then that should be enough for you to live for.

Best Answer

the folks around me always give reason . . . it's not about me . . . your perspective is off . . .

Best Answer

Tie a knot at the end of my rope and hang on.

Best Answer

You exist, therefore there is a reason.

Best Answer

I'm not really sure that that's a logical conclusion.

Best Answer

True but the reason might already be done so that gives no reason

Best Answer

I suppose you may need to create a reason or a goal. I would not despair. At your age I thought similar thoughts, however, as I grew older I saw many reasons to continue existing.

Best Answer

Go on regardless

Best Answer

Pray and ask God to give you reasons to live. And ask him to open your eyes and heart to his, so you feel his presence. Then listen to them. Amen.

Best Answer