sapphire33 sapphire33 46-50, F 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

watch ****

Best Answer

I suppose it's relitive to the enormity of your situation. If it's a small problem than the solution won't be too far off. Just be patient and use good judgment when you are ready.

My sons has just gotten through brain cancer. In my experience solutions in dire situations, solutions are hard to find. If there are any at all. Don't be too proud to ask or except help. Stay positive & believe in yourself.

Best Answer

Congratulations to your son. I hope for much good health for him in the future. Thanks for the kind words.

Best Answer

that doesnt happen to me because i have asked the more important questions

Best Answer

Such as?

Best Answer

Knowing that there is an answer to everyhting, i just ask ones relevant to my situation. Sometimes i ask others and sometimes i look tward myself. Other times i just need to know when to say when. Especially when the evidence doesnt add up to my needs or wants.

Best Answer

enjoy... the answer will come when mind gets distracted

Best Answer

Take a nap.

Best Answer

I like that idea, thank you :-)

Best Answer

Wait until it becomes a monumental catastrophe. Then you'll know what to do.

Best Answer

Punt

Best Answer

There's always something to do around the house .. or a friend or relative I could call ... always something to do online ... or maybe just watch a movie.

Best Answer

Dither

Best Answer

I think about what to do

Best Answer