Please read my experience first or else this won't make much sense. My friend Thomas told me that everything I thought about Antoine was all wrong. He had been involved in some type of rumor going around and he didn't want me to get wrapped up with his drama. Thomas also said that he was walking with a friend of ours and Antoine went up to them and asked about me. I asked our friend and she said that never happened. Thomas told me not to believe everything that Josette tells me because she could just try to be the mate with the best relationship. I don't know what to do at this point. If I go up to Antoine and everything Thomas said wasn't true I am going to look stupid. Thomas told me that I should have put an effort into figuring out what was wrong with Antoine instead of giving up on him. What to do at this point?
petite19 petite19 16-17, F 4 Answers Jan 17 in Dating & Relationships

Talk to him.

Best Answer

See the problem is that we haven't spoken to each other since October. His friends are always swarming around him, so I could never really get him alone. Plus I honestly don't have a clue what I would say to him since it's been such a long time.

Best Answer

Tell his friends to scram next time you go up to him. Anyway, what kind of friends are these that stick around when they see his crush! Wth!

Best Answer

They are very stupid. I am pretty sure that they knew about everything that we spoke of; they are nosy, so I could see if Thomas can get him by himself. Thomas asked me if he could get me Antoine's number if I would text him but I think that it would be better to speak face to face.

Best Answer

Yes, face to face is always better. Also, plan what to say and be honest.

Best Answer

I don't know whether Thomas is lying or not, so that's why I am wary about speaking to Antoine about it. What if I say I know why you stop speaking to me and then he has no clue what I am talking about.

Best Answer

Then don't say that. Seems like you guys need to speak, anyway. Say that you need to know what's been going on, because you like him and you aren't sure how he feels. Honey, trust me, the sooner you know, the better.

Best Answer

I guess I'll start by asking him a question and then taking it from there. I could probably ask him if what Thomas said was true. Thomas told me that he did like me and care for me, but it's been three months. I am pretty sure he has moved on.

Best Answer

Just take that risk. :)

Best Answer

I guess I am just going to have to. I mean what do I have to lose. Thanks by the way. Really needed some type of guidance on this :)

Best Answer

OK...let me see if I have this right...Antoine told Thomas who told you that Antoine knew Thomas knew what you knew about Antoine wasn't true, but you knew that Thomas knew what Antoine knew wasn't true, so when Antoine told Thomas that he knew what you knew, that what you knew about both of them was true too...

Did I get that right?

Best Answer

No Antoine does not know that Thomas told me anything about him at all really. Thomas and Antoine are friends according to Thomas. Thomas said he knew why Antoine didn't talk to me anymore(you could read what he did to me in my experience) I don't know whether to believe Josette or Thomas, but I really don't know what to do with Antoine.

Best Answer

was just about to turn in for the night, but Audrey Hepburn just threatened me to check out your experience or else...(I just love Audrey Hepburn!)

Best Answer

Okay chat to Antoine you don't have to make yourself look stupid just chat it all out be confident ok.

Best Answer

Antoine and I avoid each other at any cost. We don't even make eye contact anymore.

Best Answer

I know this all too well its bad isn't it and its always going to be that way until one of you makes the effort but that's easy for me to say lol coz I am just as bad as you haha.

Best Answer