sunsetstrip89 sunsetstrip89 41-45, M 16 Answers Sep 1, 2009

Slap yourself.

Best Answer

1. Divorce your wife.<br />
2. Get a vasectomy.<br />
3. Never marry again. Who could rely on you? You view your emotions as signals to change your situation, so that you can achieve your (probably temporary) wants. You lack the empathy to consider the results of your actions. If you must bond sexually, try to find people who are equally shallow (incapable of commitment), so no one will get hurt.

Best Answer

The grass isn't greener on the otherside Cupcake!

Best Answer

you stay far away from that person, work on restoring your marriage and keeping your integrity.

Best Answer

eat some watermelon and think about what you really want in your life.

Best Answer

lust not love.

Best Answer

Go on EP and ask the question anonymously.

Best Answer

You have a crush and a good friend or you leave your spouses. Neither choice is easy on the soul.

Best Answer

You get a divorce.

Best Answer

Love? Seriously? I don't think so. Hang up the phone and go work on your MARIAGE! You know, the thing with the Ï dos" and the "as long as we both shall live"." And stop being so fickle!

Best Answer

Ask your wife, she'll know.

Best Answer

Voting for LizardKing's answer isn't enough...<br />
I'd like to restate it...<br />
SLAP YOURSELF!

Best Answer

go and have sex with him or with her just for one night stand that will help a lot,cuz easy come easy go

Best Answer

first you ask yourself if you love your husband/wife .

Best Answer

Same as I do now. I have been in love with another man for over 20 years but I am married and he is married so I accept that he and I were never meant to be.

Best Answer