I normaly look for friends on ep, but often none of them are online.
laj8 laj8 46-50, F 12 Answers Jun 4, 2011

Read a book... listen to some great music.. pray or meditate.. do both. Enjoy ME time. Dont wallow in self pity.

Best Answer

I listen to depressing music and pretend it was someone else's life.

Best Answer

I blast out some of my own songs, compose a hectic poem, have a take out or cook a lovely meal. Get drunk, sit by my trees. Failing that curl up with my cat Tigger and come to ep! X

Best Answer

I try to go to sleep

Best Answer

I clean my house. Do things for my children like cook spend one on one time with them and remember it's not true.

Best Answer

I play it out on the geetar, or come here. How can you feel alone or like no one cares on EP? Yeah I know, It's not that easy.

Best Answer

Thanks Puck:)

Best Answer

i talk about it... for me it helps

Best Answer

I lay here & cry

Best Answer

When I first joined EP (about 6 years ago), there seemed a lot of supportive, genuinely respectful and caring people here. Recently, I've experienced rude, inconsiderate comments and messages that are just pointless other than to hurt and bring someone else's spirits down.

Best Answer