bethanieb bethanieb 18-21, F 17 Answers Sep 4, 2010

i come here and tell my awesome friends and they make it all better!!<br />
**blows kisses to friends**

Best Answer

Write, pray or compliment someone.

Best Answer

I usually drink beer, but the correct answer is to pull yourself up and do things that bring you happiness. Happiness breeds happiness. If you can find happiness in your life, others will follow your lead and find it in theirs. Our success gives them success.

Best Answer

When I feel down, I reach up.<br />
That's the answer I'd like to give, but sometimes I forget to call on God and then I usually overeat. :(

Best Answer

Always music, never fails me;) or, art, but the music has to be on;)

Best Answer

i self soothe with bubble baths music incense or shop i come online to ep or face book or look up things to read i write in my journal i draw i watch loads of movies stay up late watching sequels too

Best Answer

I whistle in the dark!

Best Answer

I get excited when I feel anyone. Do that button up.

Best Answer

I like to spend time with my kids. There are some projects we do together. I just love my kids and they are great fun to be with. The younger ones treat me like I'm some kind of celebrity. It's funny--it's like having a fan club or something!

Best Answer

take ipod start music and go to sleep

Best Answer

I have a picture on my phone I took of someone a while back. I pull it up and look at her radiant smile and her stunning blue eyes and always feel more at ease.

Best Answer

ummm you don't want to know the group I made just says it

Best Answer

i smoke and get high

Best Answer

Yes, you should do that ifront of OLD AND STEAKY UNCLES

Best Answer