I've been with my bf for 8 months now and I just feel like his sister-in-law and brother haven't really made an effort to get to know me. We're all in our early 20's so it's not like there is an age difference. My bf and I always suggest to them that we go on double dates and they agree but never follow through. During get-togethers with his family, neither of them really talk to me or try to make conversation. I always try to be nice to them and strike up conversation. It's not like they're mean or anything, but I just feel like they don't care much for me. Is it normal that I feel a little left out?
Justneedadvice Justneedadvice 22-25, F 5 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I think that I laws cause problems.. So it's good they are away you don't need to be beat friends with them! As long as they are respectful .. No need to worry.. You can't make everyone like you, if your bf likes you that's the most important part.. Unless he really cares what his bro and wife think.. You guys have a life and friends who want to be with you don't waste energy on those.. It's not mean, may be they just want this formal relationship!

Best Answer

they just feel u aint what their family deserves what u need to show them is that u are that person

Best Answer

Start my own game and leave them out. I'm more fun than them anyway.

Best Answer

Go hide in my room or nervously try.

Best Answer