anom33 anom33 16-17, F 11 Answers Jun 19 in Community

Break it down!

Best Answer

I go out to my shop, turn up the music, and challenge my mind with something I usually enjoy.

Best Answer

Sleep.

Best Answer

I got to an isolated place and cry. Cry so hard that my stomach hurts and I am on the verge of fainting. I make sure that there is no razor or other harmful things around me. Just let it all go, and once you have cried hard enough, continue with your life like nothing ever happened.

Best Answer

Write it out, go for walks, listen to music or go camping and cut myself off from technology (and others) for a few days... depends on what is available and how bad I feel. If it's my car though... I try to get to a safe location or call my garage. :P

Best Answer

I sit all alone and let it take me over for a bit. I cry, scratch myself until I bleed but all silently. Then I stop. I clean up. Wash my face. Get on with life.

Best Answer

You break down just remember to get back up and fight ~ things will get better

Best Answer

1. Tell myself I can get through, I'm tougher than I feel I am.<br />
2. Get some sleep.<br />
3. Change my language. 'Everything' is not wrong. Certain specific things are wrong. <br />
4. If i'm being stupid, face up to it.<br />
5. Get help...

Best Answer

I usually just break down. Lol

Best Answer