akki023 akki023 16-17, M 8 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Singledom

Cry...or turn the stereo up full blast. It keeps your mind distracted from thinking.

Best Answer

searching for distractions sometimes becomes the distraction for me til i end up accepting my current fate then some of the pain goes away and things start looking up

Best Answer

Sleep.

Best Answer

There are several ways I cope with that feeling, especially if none of my friends are available to talk. I'll do one or more of the following: write my feelings in a book / journal, take a bath, cry, watch movies, pray, snuggle with my dogs, take a nap.

Best Answer

know the feeling all to well. Can be tricky, cause when I was younger it was easier to endure that, since I was used to not having anyone to talk to or to be open to. Ever since I started opening up since I was 23ish, everything has goten more diffycult like that, lol. I honestly feel so pathetic and weak. Cause its more unbearable now and I cant control it anymore. What helped me before tho was distractions, like comedy for example or movies etc.

Best Answer

Looks like we're in the same boat... will take your advice :)

Best Answer

rock on man :), sorry you have it like that!, feel free to rant or complain to me if you ever need to. Although I cant add you I see, but up to you anyway :). I sure hope it gets better anyway!, one day at the time.

Best Answer

Is it so? Damn I didn't know that... anyways I'll message you :)

Best Answer

i accept the fact and move on.. i don't have time for my feelings..

Best Answer

Well, I often find that this site and my friends are awesome in these situations.

Best Answer

And that exactly why I posted a question :D

Best Answer

Messed up and depressed are results of one's own doing. Introspection and fixing gray areas should help. You don't need someone around to introspect, do you?

Best Answer

Yes but you just feel like that...

Best Answer