Sunnysideout Sunnysideout 46-50, F 14 Answers Apr 28, 2011

look in da mirror ;-)

Best Answer

LOL, what if the mirror lies?

Best Answer

Enjoy yourself!

Best Answer

I'll try! Or die tryin'!

Best Answer

You treasure every moment.I am a mother and a grandmother I keep my self young at heart,mind and soul,and dress as young as I can with out looking like I am tring to be something I am not,my children and grand children like to say, now that would look good on you.And they are right.I love being able to understand them with a young heart and a open mind,and I want to be there to cheer them on.I will neverr be to young for my age.

Best Answer

Children are the answer!

Best Answer

last time that happened i was 12

Best Answer

Ironically at 12, I was "too old" for my age!

Best Answer

You might try simply being yourself?<br />
I have met many who are too *old* for their age and this is certainly not an endearing quality. Whilst at the same time I have met those who act too young for their age; this can be equally not an endearing quality when the person aged 40 tries to act-out the age of a 21 year old. Do you get my drift here? Like all things in life, there are right and wrong ways to go about things and there is *nothing* worse than a person who doesn't have enough intellect to know they are making fools of themselves and, in turn, entertaining those around them into believing they *are* fools :-)<br />
[Edit] Maybe there is wisdom in the saying: "There is no fool like an old fool." What do you think?<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Knight, you are right up my alley!<br />I've always been keen to act my age, not my shoe-size. I've never done mutton dressed as lamb. However, for all of my life, I've never felt the "fit". I'm beginning to feel that quite profoundly just now. You know..... I think it just gets quite lonely in "this place". i.e. all your friends are adhering to the default programme.

Best Answer

Go surfing hard and show them younsters how it should be done properly and with style!

Best Answer

Yay! That's a sound idea! I'm so not afraid of failing.

Best Answer

Act the age you feel.

Best Answer

I normally do dear friend.

Best Answer

I have a fun

Best Answer

So do I. It can get weird though.

Best Answer

age gracefully and thank your lucky genes

Best Answer

My DAD! He was once mistaken for my "husband".

Best Answer

Pull out the afghan I'm crocheting.

Best Answer

Proud of you! I've just finished a crochet ensemble myself today.... a dress and matching handbag.<br />We are a dying breed us crochetters! (the real stylish ones!)

Best Answer