Find the people that really care about them... and talk to them.... *hugs*

Best Answer

But what if it's because of those people that you just want to erase yourself?

Best Answer

I know who your thinking about.... love makes you ignore the other people who care about you... a little more... because your love interest consumes so much of you..... blink and look around a little... they are out there.

Best Answer

I know they're, it just hurts so much..He promised he'd call and once again he didn't..I thought things would be better after being together these past few days but everything is still the same..I just don't see what i did to make him this way..i always put him first and always tried so hard to please him..But i still failed.

Best Answer

Just a casual observation here... I'll bet there's some great guy in your life... who likes you.. but won't approach you because of this situation... It's a sad thing to squander opportunities on those that don't deserve it :(

Best Answer

There was but he's gone.

Best Answer

I'll bet there are more... your not noticing.. because your putting all this energy into this guy. :(

Best Answer

Now find your spirit.

Best Answer

I'd think what It'll be like if I actually did that.

Best Answer