righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Romance & True Love

beat her over the head with my club and drag her to my gangasta cave. ;}

Best Answer

It takes awhile but all you can really do is move on :( I've had that happen a few times, sucks quite a bit.

Best Answer

You move on and get over it.

Best Answer

well ! it is a losing case! not to be mean r anything ! not worth giving into!

Best Answer

telling someone to move on is easier said than done. my suggestion is to let it all out and feel the pain instead of holding it in. as the pain leaves your body so will this person. if you hold it in, it will only resurface.

Best Answer

Hope that they just like me as a person instead.

Best Answer

Move on ... keep your head held high and just try and forget about em

Best Answer

Just give it up.. You will be hurt more if not xx

Best Answer

yea i'm in that situation at the min - twice over actually, a friend of mine has feelings for me, nothing in return on my part, but then i'm crazy about another guy, he has nothing for me! its hurts and its horrible, sometimes things never work out the way you want them to... when I think about people who get lucky in love.... often wonder if they are truly happy....

Best Answer

Get over it - you have to. You can't make someone want you.

Best Answer

Time to sit back and reflect where the problems are within this relationships then evaluate the relationship is it worth saving or moving on

Best Answer

man this is the first time I've seen you post a serious comment on here :P

Best Answer

Me too .. Good answer tho .. :-) x

Best Answer

Ned can be very serious

Best Answer

well then should I pick this as BA? XD

Best Answer

time to let that person go. Don't waste your time. Really sucks but we just have to learn to move on.

Best Answer

move on by

Best Answer

who am i again? etc etc

Best Answer