mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 17 Answers May 4, 2011

HI mojorising<br />
Short term pay priority bills and tell others you will pay soon as you are able. <br />
Medium term good idea to negotiate even small payments regularly.<br />
Long term - learn about finance. It can make your life miserable or put you in control. Strangely it has little to do with how much money you have! Rich people get in all sorts of problems spending too much too.<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

Punt

Best Answer

I was very good at robing peter in order to pay paul , The most important bills were first .

Best Answer

You no come in Mr. Sleepless he no home

Best Answer

Let them sit 'till my next paycheque. <br />
Then get paid, put 500 to the mortgage, get food for the family, pay bills 'till I'm in the red again, and REPEAT!

Best Answer

I created a budget forecast spreadsheet in Excel a good while back that accurately predicts cash flow a full year ahead of schedule. Following a budget is quite easy and I forgot the last time I didn't have money to pay any bill. If I didn't have the money, what I would do is use short-term credit and ensure it was paid off (thru budgeting) before the grace period was over and financing begins - usually six to twelve months. We do what we have to do.

Best Answer

It's the American way.

Best Answer

You have to figure out what you can do without and cut it out or what you can cut down on.

Best Answer

skip town and do not pay them.

Best Answer

That's when you start saying to yourself..."I watch waaaay too much TV...THAT's gotta go....."

Best Answer

Get another job

Best Answer

Stuff a couple of the bills underneath the couch.

Best Answer

Me noa speaka de Englishe!

Best Answer