They can be far away, or circumstances are keeping you apart. Do you shut down? Look at pictures? Think too much?
EricS EricS 26-30, M 109 Answers Apr 4, 2009

Don't cry, would your loved one want to know that you were crying fortheir sake? I think it'd be best to try not to cry, stay strong, and wish/pray everyday that one day you two will be reunited. In the meanwhile, what I tend to do is distract myself with my hobbies. Also when I find myself alone and thoughts creeping to memories of him, I imagine a made-up a random adventure of us together in my mind-makes me feel like we aren't really seperated.

Best Answer

Well...Someone who I love very much is far away right now....and all I've been doing is wearing a smile and staying close to friends. At night I put the smile to rest and pray that I get to see him again....

Best Answer

I have a friend iv known sence I was 2 she's like my sister.she live far away and was here today and just left 5 minutes ago and I can't stop crying and every time I think of the word fun I think of the time me,my brother,and her just spent.and I'm crying As I type.please help.i don't know what to do

Best Answer

I occupy myself with my other hobbies. It keeps my mind focused on that activity and not on the fact that I miss her every moment I'm not with her...

Best Answer

I feel the same way! It really does suck, I wish I could be with her 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

Best Answer

hello, <br />
I miss my father he lives far away from me and i almost never see him, sometimes we call but i don't know what to say. when I'm don whit my school I can go to him and live whit him. But, i have to wait 3 years for that. <br />
can anyone help me, i feel sad and lonely all day, and everything I do reminds me to my father.

Best Answer

Do the things that make you happy. If you're going to be reunited, then it should be excitement about seeing that person again, not sadness that they're gone. Think about all the things you're going to do together, imagine scenarios with him/her, anything that makes it easier. Think about them, missing you. Smile because you know they love you. <br />
Something that I personally do is listen to the music he loves. It makes me feel like he's here with me. I like to imagine what went through his head as he listened to the same music, compare our thoughts. I really wish he was back, but I just get excited about his return. It's what he would have wanted.

Best Answer

I am 14 and today was my last day at school a boy who liked me I never knew he did until today but I stayed after class late he waited for me and when my teacher left we started to talk and he hugged me and told me he loved me and kissed my cheek and I started to cry because the whole time I liked him to but the sad thing is that we not going to the same high school so we won't see each other I miss him already

Best Answer

Cry. Think about good times we had. Wish I could rewind and live my daughters childhood again, I miss her so much. I'm glad she is happy and I gave her gifts that have enabled her to live well, so I can be proud of her and proud of myself. But for me, I feel like my life is over, she was all I lived for and now she is grown up and gone.

Best Answer

My boyfriend is away and I miss him so much. But always look on the positive side of things... When you get to see them again, think of how great it will be when you see them again. Keep your head up, they miss you just as much as you miss them. Look forward to the good times you'll have with them, the cuddles, the kisses, the tears, the laughs. No relationship is perfect... Try and find someone who you can relate to. My friend's boyfriend is away as well, we cry down the phone to eachother about the fact the they are both hundreds and thousands of miles away from, but at least I have someone to relate to. Stay strong, if ti's meant to be you'll both get through it.x

Best Answer

My cousin lives far away and I miss him so much. I think about how much fun we had and how much fun we will have next yeat when I see him again.

Best Answer

i don't know what I'm going to do. I just came on this website in hopes that I'd find an answer for what to do when I'm desperately missing someone. Today he left me and I'm not going to see him for a month. I feel odd and cold and i wish he would just hold me. It's strange that i only haven't seen him for about 6 hours but because i know that I'm not going to see him for a month so i feel like we've been apart for ages. maybe it's the fact i know he's in another state. i want to hold him in my arms and kiss and cuddle him. if I'm acting like this after 6 hours, i don't know how i will survive a whole month.

Best Answer

Well my stories pretty messed up see, it started when we went on a mission trip for church togather for a week, not gonna say how old we are. So the group of people on the trip got really close, like inseparable. But when we got home one of the people txted me ALOT then after a while just stopped altogather so now at church he just like stares at me really weirdly. My friends think he likes me BUT I know he doesn't, however I think I like like him ALOT. <br />
(That's just my story)<br />
What I do to not think about him, we don't see each other outside of church so I can keep my mind off him sometimes. we flirted alot so I found a new couple of guys to flirt with and I DON'T TXT HIM ANY MORE because he obviously hates me:,,,,(

Best Answer

when i miss someone i always cry i will be tinking alot about it

Best Answer

When i miss someone i will see pics.of my love ... Bt sometimes i cry for my love ones.... I know he.miss me 2 badly ;-((

Best Answer

All I could do is cry. Like. I'm missing a part of me. However, I am not sure if he misses me the same. No matter how hard I try to keep myself busy, whenever I pause, I always think of him. I am not sure how to manage this emotional state. Afterall we are only in our 1 month relationship.

Best Answer

I miss a former friend we were best friends and then i told him i love him and he does not speak to me and we have lunch and a class together i recently text him did he miss me he never texted back we went to school together for two years this is my senior year and all i can do is cry and miss the times we had

Best Answer

At the moment im sat in my room staring at his picture. He has been away wih the RAF and only comes back about three days very two months. There is no way of contacting him until he comes home. We are only 18 but are very much in love and how i get through it is knowing that he is doing what he loves and im there to support him all the way. I think about the time we've spent together and how much more time together we will have in the future.

Best Answer

I start to cry, Then i tink about what they said when they left "just do good in school and i will see you soon call me whenever you want i love you see you soon" i miss my sister so much! :'( even know she lives only 2 hours from me it feels like shes on the opisite side of the world i miss her so much! and then i talk to her on the phone. and she says... "remember i will see you soon and remember you have 3 choises you could sit around crying all day or you could take your mind off it and do some thing fun and i miss you see you soon love ya" and then i feel better kind of. :'(

Best Answer

Well I miss my mom and she's in California and I'm in Texas. I really miss her. I wish she was with me right now. I have no one that understands what I'm going through. So I wish I see my mom fast. And I terribly LOVE her. <br />
😔

Best Answer

I think about the fact that she is 2 hours away from me

Best Answer

I would cry that all what else am I going to do when I miss someone?

Best Answer

we're the same...huhuhuhu

Best Answer

same

Best Answer