seashellsara seashellsara 18-21 8 Answers Jul 2, 2012

it blows

Best Answer

i no exactly how u feel because im feeling like that i have found holding something really helps or holding something they gave u trust me that really will help message me if u ned to talk

Best Answer

Lol. My answer is the same like others. xD. I'll listen to sad sad songs and cry alone in my room or outside my house, where its dark and I can see stars. I did that when I have this unrequited love, for like 10 years? It was like torture to me each day, and to even think its keep going on for 10 years. I can only laugh about it now. He is 10 years older than me, and he is funny, know how to play piano, guitar,bass, can sing,good at sport, tall, good sense of humour, good follower christians and quite handsome. But its such a pity he only see me like a little sister and only realize he like me when he going to marry other girl. 14 days before he got married, he said this thing to me when I already gave up my feeling, "this is actually wrong. I dont want to marry her actually. But I must.. everything is so wrong.." his voice crack up. and My chest keep having this throbbing pain and its like there's a heavy stone stuck inside my throat. I want to cry that time but instead I smile (foolish me). but then, they got married. I though I will never live again when I see other girl standing beside him, being his wife. But when it really happen, I seems to be very calm and able to smile. I'm able to keep my sad feeling until... WELL. I went for their wedding. and when its time for photograph sessions. with the white gown, she(the wife) call me to come on the stage to take a pictures with them, newly wed. When I was standing next to her not to the guy i love, she whisper to me. "Come on. go next to him" she change my position and I stand next to him. I Feel like fainting that time. "Stand next to him. afterall , this is your last time to be next to him like this. smile" with innocent lovely face, she freaking said that to me. My jaws drop. I cant think very clear. Is this the woman who have become his wife?? I can see the guy seems uncomfortable and his reaction change.<br />
After I told my parents, I want to go back and I already end my visit. We went back home. I was crying the whole journey, going back to our house. So, you see... Love can make us stupid sometimes. Love had taken our tears too many times already that we cannot count it with our fingers. however, we still slave our self to love. xD its interesting, dont you think so?

Best Answer

Quit wasting your feelings and find someone else to miss.

Best Answer