XCalypsoX XCalypsoX 18-21 8 Answers Nov 18, 2011

I was once a very caring person, (note I said, was) I think if a person learns that if you put your hand on a hot stove it really hurts, then the same kind of experience can occur when someone's been burned over and over, emotionally, then a person becomes afraid to care about anyone or anything! Of course depression plays a HUGE role!

Best Answer

so what did you do then?

Best Answer

Got help!

Best Answer

oh ok :) well thats good to hear :)

Best Answer

Reach Buddhahood?

Best Answer

??? what is that?

Best Answer

Go See A Doctor About Depression.

Best Answer

i dont think its depression. i think it is a coping thing

Best Answer

go out for a walk and find out what would attract ur attention most and reveal ur interests!

Best Answer

tried that. i get answers i dont want to hear when i do that.

Best Answer

i try really hard to find some inspiration in anything i can, so far so good. life is full of interesting things

Best Answer

anything i think of = no humans = happiness

Best Answer

how about art, music, running, dreaming, sleeping,reading, learning a new skill just a few suggestions

Best Answer

Lying to yourself?<br />
Perhaps because you have to?<br />
have a problem so big you can't see how it ever could get better?<br />
but eventually hope that things might change, because when something is overwhelming how do you know what's behind it;)

Best Answer

i lack a reason to care

Best Answer

I don't believe it to be possible.
When you don't care it raises your ability to do things you otherwise wouldn't so you can get yourself out of the situation.
You can get anonymous professional help, doesn't mean you'd have to think it will work. It means you can say that you've tried. Just my opinion

Best Answer

i haven't cared for 80+% of my life. being backstabbed and rejected by your family tends to do that to one. i am capable of so much... i don't fear anything anymore.

Best Answer

drink

Best Answer

why drink. and yes i drink root beer.

Best Answer

Theres this thing I call the demon smile - want to see it - see Johnny Cash kick the lights out at the Grand old Opry - Some times you get so low that you haven't had a smile in so long you forget how - get drunk - its not a real smile but some times its the only one you can get

Best Answer

i dont drink or smoke or do drugs.

Best Answer

I don't know, but I understand. I found this from searching this same question. Lost my caring about life a month ago.

Best Answer